Madison pic heavy

Haha! I didn’t even know there was an awake version until I went to check her length for the listing. You should totally do it! Are you doing twins?

I listed her in a FB group for $375 and the very first comment was a lady saying that I wasn’t charging enough. I have no idea on these things…I’ve only been reborning since September. I guess it’s a mixture of ignorance and a lack of confidence. I didn’t feel right changing the price after I listed it though so I’ll just think about it harder next time.

1 Like

I’m in love!!!

1 Like

While I do plan on doing twins at one point in the future, the idea with Madison is actually supposed to be the same baby. I got inspired by YouTube and something that has nothing to do with reborns lol

1 Like

Awesome! I love different ideas. I have a few reborn ideas swirling too. But, I need money first. Lol!

1 Like

Same! Lol! Money is definitely the main thing keeping the train from chugging at full speed

1 Like

Wow only since September??? Jeez woman! And yes you were definitely not charging enough. It’s so hard to know where to price things until you start selling them I guess. Each one your just charge a little more and then a little more etc

1 Like

@Boymom3 the baby was cute without the glaze too!

2 Likes

Wow! This baby looks so real. She’s amazing!

1 Like

Definitely realistic, gorgeous

1 Like

Beautiful! I love how cleanly you paint her! May be not the right word to describe what I am trying to say, but you’ve got the idea. She looks real!

3 Likes

I’m actually sad you sold him :disappointed:

Gorgeous realistic baby! Well done!