Macphersons

Aww that was sweet of them to post on the forum. I do like them myself. The only thing I didn’t like was waiting for a invoice for shipping lol. But I get so excited getting a new kit even though I have plenty to do. So a day or two feels like a year to me lol

Shannon
This is the first time I have used this forum so I am not certain how this works.
I am going away tomorrow for my nephews funeral but I will see if I can get the girls to make sure they follow up with you. I will pull out the kit and leave a note for them to find a body. XOOXOXOX
hUgs brenda

2 Likes

No rush, Brenda. Thanks so much!!

Hi Brenda,
Very sorry to hear about your lost.
Thanks so much for reply and I already reply back.
And I have question for Ivy 19" Elisa Marx, I use limb #20 full limb< and for body, I’m still wondering if should I use 18" OR 20" ?

Again Thank you so much !!!

And thank you so much for everybody for replying my post !!!

I guess I should be expecting my shipping notice for Rosie soon?

I still haven’t been invoiced for Twin A and B yet. :confused:

Hi,
Finally I received package last week, BUT you shipped me 2 of viridian blue 02, I only need 1. You did NOT ship Magenta 08. I emailed you on October 15. I sent picture of the 2 viridian 02. I’m still waiting you reply. Please reply, I desperately need this colour.

Thanks

E-mail was received … responded to and paint was shipped out immediately and was received.
It never seems to fail if you screw up on an order it seems to be Murphy’s law that the order gets jinxed. :frowning:
hUgs Brenda

2 Likes

I love Macphersons and order from them all the time. I’ve only had one problem and Brenda was very quick to get it resolved. I received my latest order from them last week. As usual, it only took a few days to get it. You can’t go wrong with Macphersons.

2 Likes

yes, the 1 missing paint received very fast, and already emailed you… Thanks so much !

Love macphersons! ! Always have gone out of their way when i had questions, or needed item quickly! !!

1 Like