MacPherson's weekend Giveaway

I got Jack. He’s cute but Vibrant Orange LOL

1 Like

I wonder how many people actually spent $1000 for a chance to win her. There were only 3 of those “sought after” kits that I would want. It would be my luck to spend $1000 and get Mommas little monkey. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Perhaps the person who takes two of the $999 deals gets Harper ?

:rofl::blush:

My exact thought!:joy: I’ve done a Little Monkey and wouldn’t think it worth spending a $1000 gamble on. Wonder how they decide who gets what. I would think the first person that spent the $1000 would have gotten the most sought after and then so forth. Even if only a few spent the money, they should had received the best of them. Given her reputation, actually seeing the blank kit would have been nice.

1 Like

I think they should let the customer pick whatever kit they want when they spend $1000. Seriously…$1000 is what we spent on my son’s car. I can’t imagine spending that much at one time on dolly stuff. :flushed:

2 Likes

Definitely. Let me throw out my list of kits for y’all to shop. Spend $1000 and I will send you a SOLE. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Apparently they got the memo that people want to pick their SOLE kit if they decide to spend the rent money on dolls. You can now use your MacBucks to get them. I like this plan. But I don’t know the rules for earning MacBucks yet. I guess I’ll find out as I earn them. :wink:

I don’t see anywhere how many MacBucks you get for each dollar spent. Hurry up and buy something and let me know.:smiley:

:rofl::joy::rofl::money_mouth_face::crazy_face::tent:

I know! I see nothing explaining the mac bucks. Nor do I see when they started. I did the $199 Labor Day deal. But I put it on layaway. I only had to pay about $75. I’m still at zero mac bucks. I’m wondering if you get 1 buck per 100 spent? If so, all you have to do is blow the rent money a few times to get up to $2000 for a free Aurora Sky, a 20 point girl. If you want Harper, you can just plan on blowing the car payment too. She’s a 25 point girl. Surely this isn’t the case. Hopefully I’m still at zero because mac bucks didn’t start til after I spent my $75. Or maybe the points don’t calculate til layaway is paid off. Or maybe you get 5 mac bucks per $100 spent. I don’t know. I wish they would explain it. :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m thinking more likely this. Of course, if you want to cash them out for money, they are only worth $1 for each MacBuck earned.

I checked my Mac bucks and I have none. Now I can’t find any information on earning Mac bucks either

1 Like

Also no Mac bucks, but I’m pretty sure I haven’t ordered since before they announced MacBucks would be a thing. I don’t know if anyone has any sweet clue how it works besides MacPherson employees themselves, honestly!

1 Like

I saw that. But do you see anywhere on there where they tell you how specifically to earn points? It just says you earn as you spend. But it doesn’t say how much you have to spend to earn a point. :confused:

2 Likes

I am not sure.
We can ask Brenda…@MacPhersonCrafts can you explain the Macbucks??? And how many are earned when we buy stuff.

3 Likes

we do have the explanation on our web-site in two areas which I am linking here for you. :wink:
You have two ways to use our points…one is simply use them at check out and cash them in which I would strongly suggest you do not go that way. 100 dollars worth of purchases is equal to one MacBuck used as cash.

HOWEVER we want to make it exiting for our regular customers by having an area that is only for them using your MacBuck points to make purchases not allowed otherwise. :kissing_heart:
Make sure you save up your points so you can go shopping…we will be adding to this section but wanted to start it off with some exiting finds for you.

Hopefully this is clear enough.
hUgs Brenda OXOXOXOX

2 Likes

So in order to have 20 macbucks you have to have spent $2000 on other orders.

So it will take a bit for most of us to have enough macbucks to do anything with.

So… You have to spend $100.00 to earn ONE Macbuck…:astonished: