MacPherson's Shipping Price

Can you guys who do don’t live in Canada say how much you use to pay in shipping fees from MacPherson?
As they only estimate a price after you place your order, I’m not able to tell if it’s worth for me to buy from them yet. Last time I ordered from them was at least a year ago, and I remember one of the shipping optins was $40, which right now for us in Brazil is kinda high. I’m wondering if it might be cheaper depending on the amount of products, etc.

1 Like

If your order is over $100.00 shipping is free.

1 Like

Do they even ship to Brazil? I thought that was one of the places bountiful baby doesn’t ship not sure about macs, but yes to the USA and within Canada I think over $100.00 is free shipping

International shipping info from MacPherson’s is on their website. They do now ship to Brazil.

1 Like

You can find the info on the bottom of the homepage. Click the section for shipping info.

1 Like

Yes, Bountiful doesn’t, but MacPherson does. By the way, do you know why not? They used to…

1 Like

Yes, I know they ship to Brazil, I just need to know how much they might charge me for the shipping, you know?

I already did read it but they do not inform the price until you put your order :confused:
That’s why I want to know how much you guys use to be charged on

1 Like

I guess this is only in Canada. For the rest of the world the minimum price is much higher and to Brazil it would only allow a discount

1 Like

Sorry about that.

No clue, I never even realized they could choose not to ship to certain areas.

:woman_shrugging:t2:

I think that’s for Canadian orders only. Isn’t the amount 200 for US?

Both Canadian and US orders ship free if $100 or more.