Macphersons BJD's

They are a full vinyl body and limbs. They go together like a Ping kit. No cloth body, no beads. I love lots of articulation but these are super sweet too. Maybe if they do well they will evolve some articulation, it seems like it would be a heck of a lot more expensive to have them made though. The vinyl is firm, not like a reborn, they do need wigs, rooting is not an option. They take GHSP well, bake well.

The thing with fully articulated is that you can’t paint the joints they do rub out, depending on the joint type.

Someone else PM’d me and asked if I could give them the low down or would I get in trouble with MacPhersons.

I am not paid by them, we simply collaborated.

Putting them together is the only thing that is a little bit more complicated but not a big deal, if you have put together a Ping Lau baby you can do this.

Again, super fun if you want to try something new. I love a nice gear switch once in a while so I don’t baby burn out.

Congrats Gina! Looks like a great escape from the norm!

1 Like

You did a beautiful job on them!

1 Like

She looks like Grace Vanderwaal :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes ! But she’s always smiling :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Gorgeous work, Gina!

2 Likes

With your dolly background you would nail these.

-and thank you.

2 Likes

I agree and congratulations on the prototype.

1 Like

@Gabriell un-rootable??
I think you are the only one I know that have made them

These BJD’s are super fun, they fit into American girl clothes and shoes, I made my own and made shoes out of sculpts. they paint and bake will both air dry and GHSP. Rooting is not really an option they are hard, I made wigs for them.

1 Like