Luna gained .3 oz

here’s the peanut!

10 Likes

Omgosh… Such a little tiny baby! How precious!

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

3 Likes

She’s so cute! :heart:

1 Like

My family is nuts❤️

2 Likes

I apologize if I’m being annoying, she is the first baby in our family:-) and I am over the moon about her!!! My turn!!!:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:

2 Likes

You’re definitely NOT annoying us! We love babies! If anything, we want MORE pics! :heart:

3 Likes

I noticed how content she looks when she is cuddled up to Mom or Dad. She is going to be a sweet little cuddle bug.

1 Like

She is 16 inches and 3 pounds 9 ounces now!!! Lol she’s getting big! Lolol

2 Likes

She is growing really well! So tiny. She looks just a little bigger than the Caleb twins I’m working on.

1 Like

She can go home when she is 5 lbs:-)

She is so precious. Love the pic of her inside Daddy’s shirt! He is absolutely beaming! Please keep sharing photos and news. So happy that she is doing well and gaining weight. :smile:

1 Like

She’s adorable! I lover her pics. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is soooooo precious and soooooo tiny (I love tiny everything…) Just perfection!

1 Like

She is precious! Congrats on becoming a new Aunt and Congrats to the proud parents!

1 Like

Glad to hear she is gaining weight. Just a sweet little baby. “Looks like she has a little attitude Auntie” haha! Hope she grows fast I’m sure they can’t wait to get her him!

3 Likes