LOVE Miranda and Dominic

Oh for sure!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!

2 Likes

I love both of these babies. I hope they ordered a lot or they’re going to be out of stock in an hour. lol

1 Like

Roxanne we have the same taste in babies.

I am more of a Miranda person myself. lol

Dominic is cute but I agree that his hand is a tad “off”… bet then so is Joseph’s…

When are they due to be released to the masses? thought I read late april somewhere? That could of been a dream.

1 Like

Joseph should be released sometime in April.

Lillian should be released sometime in April or May.

Miranda should be released in the early summer.

Dominic and Emma should be released sometime in the summer.

Sam, Olive, Tibby Standing, Cookie, Chrisy, Cutie, Sera should be restocked sometime in April.

Scarlet, Lainey, Grant, Liam, Kitten, Byron, Kimber, Gemma, Paisley, Eden, Joey, Rowan, Caleb, Lexi, Trey, Megan, Juan, Kate, Tibby Sitting should be restocked sometime in May.

1 Like

Babymaw
I sometimes think what you think is adorable has to do with a general look of babies or people in your family or just my theory.
Ive noticed on the ancester shows often the people doing their tree if there are photos a “look” is passed down not exact but a general look like wide faces far apart eyes Maybe you see that and are drawn to it or maybe im being too analytical lol :grinning:

Just look at Dominic again … well maybe not so much . but Miranda a for sure.

And what about Lilian? That prototype is spectacular! If I had the money, she would be my first purchased reborn.

Definitely Miranda. I think your right. I look for ones that remind me of my babies. I had four. I find the babies I like look similar to them.

Lillian with such round eyes looks like she could come out very dolly to me but maybe seeing someone else’s version ill change my mind.
.Im not really partial to open eye babies either although some people prefer them and there sure are lots of open eye sculpts every place…

I think she is dolly also…

I haven’t seen any Caucasian ones but that AA prototype is the spitting image of a baby I used to take care of.

Sometines its weird they do look like a baby youve seen…

There’s the 3 prototype pics of Lillian

I am getting Miranda for sure, probably Joseph as well. Lillian is cute, but I will pass… She would look shocked or very dolly if I painted her.

The first looks pretty real other 2 dont to me Maybe how they set the eyes has a lot to do with the dolly look I did one cant think of her name wide round eyes never could get them really real I dont think

That’s Willow Flower. She’s a portrait sculpt of Katie Perry’s daughter who actually had big round eyes like that.

Her daughter is beyond adorable. Even my own daughter has big brown eyes and long, beautiful lashes… But for some reason, I can not seem to make a kit with big eyes look realistic. They look surprised or dolly. Is it the type of eyes? Size? Positioning? I have no clue.

I do like Miranda and Dominic

yes Willow flower thanks for the info didnt know True somehow eyes i usually use1 size bigger on mine but .i think sonm prototypes use eyes with bigger iris or something maybe glass?
For sure in the eyes