Look who the stork delivered!

You truly are blessed :heart: and that little face is the cutest ever!

2 Likes

Congratulations Niki, she is adorable and please post a picture of her after you root her eyelashes!!! I would be sooooo afraid to do that. I think I need to learn too!!

2 Likes

I made myself learn… I was afraid too!!! I practiced for 2 hours on test heads… Then I took the plunge!

2 Likes

I don’t like eyelashes at all----any of them (except on closed eyes). I don’t usually like open eyed babies for that reason!! I don’t do well with them at all. I have a really hard time putting eyes in, period, hate doing them!!!

3 Likes

She had eyelashes at one time, so new ones will cover that up!

2 Likes

Oh! I named her… Scorsese ! Because that is how I was pronouncing Saorise. So, she is Scorsese Saorise! :heart:

3 Likes

Do you pronounce her new name "“Scor-sees?”

2 Likes

Lol no, like Martin Scorsese … As in the Godfather! Like @izzy!

3 Likes

Like Score say see

2 Likes

Scor-say-see? Oh! I see it now! :wink: Cute!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ we will do eyelashes and photo shoot on Saturday!!!

2 Likes

Didn’t someone just recently say you pronounced her name: Seer-sha??? That it was an Irish name or something??? I swear I read that!!! Anybody remember???

3 Likes

That’s how you pronounce Saoirse but Nikki named her something different lol!

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I thought they were struggling with how to pronounce her name!! My bad!!

3 Likes

Thank you!’ This is an old post but I still love this baby!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

What kit is this?

Sadly @Nikkiroc isnt on here anymore. But the kit is SOLD OUT Saoirse Brown.

2 Likes

Oh ok.
Thank you.
Its cute.

1 Like