Long Timers, what trends have you seen come and go in the reborning world?

Yes, dear Elena passed away. She was so nice to order from.

4 Likes

I never cut open a mouth or eyelids. I did drill nose holes but I do not do that now. I like painting them better. I saw some cut open ear holes too!

1 Like

I haven’t been here long but long enough for opening closed eyes, yellow noses and drilled nostrils.

I am a hair painter and when I started there was not a lot of combination hair, none that I liked so I tried to figure out a way to make it work.

3 Likes

I have NEVER been a lover of ‘combi’ hair until you came along Gina. What ever in the heck you do makes it work!!! I still don’t care for most peoples.

4 Likes

I have not yet seen a combi hair baby I liked as most people make it look like a thick pluggy tuft on top of the head that does not blend naturally. I went to check out Gina’s babies to see what they look like and they do look very nice! Your babies are beautiful period!

6 Likes

Yep! And it looked really good … at first - after some time they began to look like corpses :grimacing::flushed:

2 Likes

What is combi hair?

1 Like

Hair that is first painted or penciled on, then also rooted, nowdays usually with mohair. Thus combination (combi) hair.

2 Likes

ah,the good ol’ days.

2 Likes

Omg! I hated that one.lol

2 Likes