Lol wrong paint color help update

Is the underneath layer varnished?
I know if it is varnished and not baked enough it will leave a cloudy look when a layer with paint thinner is added on top… it shows up after it flashes off

Straight from the jar and not varnished

1 Like

Maybe wipe it off and wait for your ultimate fusion to show up…

1 Like

I started over today and I think I like painting hair! Still ticked about the fusion paint, so I think I will return and stick to GHSP. I wiped out all my containers, washed brushes and started fresh.

although I need to see what the day light looks like.

10 Likes

Looks really good so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

If you have not baked I would remove it and start over. You got “Muddy” your black paint got contaminated with opaque paint.

I would also toss out that mix and start over.

This has happened to me a few times when I grabbed a brush I was using for a different color or I tried to add some lighter colors over deep dark colors.

That is great hair painting by the way!

1 Like

I sure did start over and tossed the old out. Thank you trying to make more babies and rooting was hurting my eyes.

2 Likes

Hair painting is so relaxing…

Make sure you are doing it under good light so your eyes don’t have to work so hard.

2 Likes

You are a natural reborn artist, it looks great.

Awww thank you so much! I am so sketical about what I do lolol! Just trying to make it look alive lol!

It was your babies that made me want to paint hair. I love your half and half paint and mohair! It blends so well!

1 Like

You are too sweet! I love your babies and you have a beautiful touch with the paint brush, you are gonna rock the reborn world!

@Estelle85 Did you go to check your eyes or you just decided to take it easy with rooting and see what happend?

1 Like

Yes I had them checked this week. They said my eyes were fine and gave me a prescription (if I wanted to use during rooting?? odd). She said I am still 2020 but the closeness of it was straining and having a hard time going back to focus. I felt okay when there but left like, but what about the blurriness and eyes hurting lolol!!! I haven not rooted since may.

2 Likes

Oh GOOD! Great to hear it! I am sure that many people here were worried about you! :hugs:

1 Like

Awwww! Thank you for checking on me! I was worried and still worry about it too. I stopped painting and rooting for a little bit. I am almost scared to root again

1 Like