Listings finally finished with the last one beig a really special little Christmas elf!

Thought I would never get all the reborns I had for sale listed on Ebay, but finished last night. I gave in and listed Celeste finally, and I just couldn’t resist sharing my little Christmas elf listing here. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181958161705?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

She looks so cute in this little outfit, I just melt every time I look at her! It’s been hairy getting them all finished, taking photos and listing, but I’m finally finished for the year! LOL

16 Likes

Both adorable…BOL with their sales!

1 Like

Really cute babies, BOL on the sales!!

1 Like

Yes I saw them both browsing today! (don’t tell my wallet!) They are both adorable! BOL on their adoptions!

1 Like

Such beautiful babies x

Good luck with their sales x

1 Like

Hope they sell for you! Love the first one! So adorable!

1 Like

I see your Celeste has a bid ~ WAY TO GO!!!

All of your babies are beautiful; I love your Sweet Pea twins!

Hope they all find homes in time for Christmas :blush:

1 Like

They’re cute! BOL on their adoptions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So sweet…both of them…love the way you posed Celeste…she looks adorable like that…!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

They are both adorable!! Best of luck on their sales!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I love this group of people! I’ve sold a couple so far and hopefully will sell a few more. Who am I kidding, I hope I sell them all!
It’s been a really hard week here because my beautiful 12 year old Great Pyrenees passed away last Friday afternoon. Sort of blows the Christmas spirit right out the window!
Getting all the babies listed finally seems like a weight off my shoulders though! And now to decorate and get ready for the holiday.

1 Like

They are both gorgeous​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What kit is the Asian? Kameko? :heart:

She’s the Kameko kit. I love how delicate her features are!

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. Our furbabies are so much a part of our families that losing one is just devastating, I have a boxer who is getting old and I know the day will come and I am just dreading it-----she is my best friend, she’s with me every step I take. Sending prayers and hugs to all of you, try to enjoy your Christmas and remember your pet with loving memories, and never forget his/her spirit is always with you.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world to me when someone understands how close you can be to “just a dog”! She was my constant companion for over 12 years and was the first dog I ever had that wanted only to watch over us and keep us safe, in a loving not aggressive way… I’ve always felt like I had to take care of my other dogs and this one made me feel so safe and loved. Her body was worn out, but I can still feel her spirit! It’s hard still but I’ll get through it and you will too when you have to face the same thing. I hope you don’t have to for a long time though! Hugs!

1 Like