Lip or tongue?

Isnt it funny? I see gray/mint faster when there is dark around it. I use my social media on dark mode.

What the heck??? Its totally gray and mint now!!!
:face_with_spiral_eyes::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Nope! I saw grey and mint for a quick second and then it went back to pink and white.

1 Like

I think I read how these things work is: in shadowed light when colors are kind of harder to fully detect, our brain fills in what it thinks the color should be based on an impartial message from the eyes. Brains are wired differently for certain things, so some people’s brain fills in one color, and another person’s brain sees it as a different color. It is the brain that actually “sees” and not the eyes. So, the brain can fill in what it thinks it should be based on what it believes it is seeing. Shows how amazing the brain is.

4 Likes

That’s what I read too from the website I got the picture from. This is a bit of the explanation

1 Like

I see tongue

I only see pinks, and one looks like a well-worn shoe from my closet!

To show you how my brain works.,.I clicked on the topic “lip or tongue”, saw the research and couldn’t figure out how shoes related to lips and tongues. :joy:
My brain just can’t hold anymore information apparently; even information I remembered the night before. Btw, my genome report came in last night and it was a fun read. It says I have a below average susceptibility to early onset Alzheimer’s. :face_with_monocle: Maybe they got my dna mixed up with someone else’s.

5 Likes

We get sidetracked pretty easily around here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I see lip on this one :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I think she’s cuter with it as a tongue but I don’t like the pucker lines. I’d actually like to do this one.

It’s a shame because from the nose up, she’s adorable. But the mouth is too confusing. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Maybe you could use a bit of vinyl putty to smooth out those pucker lines and texture it to look like a tongue.

1 Like

Figure Id come to this! I saw one who painted her to have both, i think its much cuter with both!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! She’s adorable! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Right?! Making me want the kit :laughing:

1 Like

Me too! @Riseandshinereborns you have redeemed this wonky mouthed kit. :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I see it as a tongue. I think it would be a weird looking lip. She’s adorable. Looks very mischievous.

1 Like

That’s how it should be! Perfect!