"LIKING" Somenone's Post

Just wonder how you ladies remember to go in and do the little “like” hearts for post that you like…lol I see lovely pictures and comments and respond when I like someone’s work or what they have said but I keep forgetting to do the little heart thing…What can I do to get in the habit of using that little symbol more frequently…(I am not on facebook or any of those sites so I don’t have a lot of practice with the ‘liking’ process…lol :smile:

12 Likes

It’s sort of like “Amern!:” You just tag it on the end of everything you agree with. LOL

5 Likes

Lol. Mine is on my phone so I tap as I scroll. My computer has been broken forever so if I want contact with the outside world I have to use my phone haha. It does make it easy to tap and scroll.

1 Like

I agree with Helen! It’s great, too, when you want someone to know you “heard” them but don’t feel the need to actually post.

5 Likes

Thanks ladies…I am actually using Ellen’s suggestion at this moment…going back through and trying to pull up some of the lastest post with photos and ‘liking’ them…I think that is a prefect way to remember too Helen and Amy…I think I will start saying it out loud every time someones says something I agree with and that should prompt me…lol :smile:

3 Likes

I always think… I :heart:️that! So it just makes sense to push the heart! Lolololol :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes