Levi's please 🥰

Anyone willing to share their Levi’s in this thread??
I just bought a Levi Brown for the first time. I’ve been back and forth trying to decide which kit to buy. I haven’t bought a lot of expensive kits, so it took me a while to pick one.
I know I’m late to the party :grin:, as he’s been painted by almost every artist but me.
But, his limbs were the main reason I decided on this kit, there are plenty of kits that I really want, but they don’t have the curled legs and super detailed hands that I love :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I haven’t painted him, either. I love his limbs, though, and he’s still pretty popular.

2 Likes

I have made only one so far! I loved him more than I thought I would. The most cuddly, curly limbs and the sweetest face :heart_eyes:. I used to really dislike Levi but now I think I’ll need to make another haha.

13 Likes

18 Likes

@RoyalAnchor and @DollyPardon
Oh my :heart_eyes: they’re both gorgeous!

2 Likes

Here’s my little girl. She’s super cuddly, very nice to hold.

8 Likes

Aww she’s so sweet, thanks for sharing! :heart:

2 Likes

The limbs are what got me too! I just got a Levi about two months ago. I have yet to paint him. The only reason I ended up beating around the bush and buying him is because I kept seeing @Keneen Levis.
By Levi number three or was it 4? Either way I was hooked🥰

4 Likes

I just love the dainty detailed hands :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Bonnie Brown does some of the best limbs in my opinion.

5 Likes

I never really cared for the kit but he sure is nice to hold

13 Likes

Mine took forever to sell. I love his limbs but not the face. I may try to paint an other one, he is still very popular.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I love Levi, I have painted several, he is always one of my favorite kits to paint

8 Likes

15 Likes

So many Levi’s! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks everyone they’re all beautiful and I’m getting excited to paint him :heart:

1 Like

Here is the Levi that I did. I have another one to paint.

4 Likes

Levi #1:

Levi #2:

4 Likes

Hes for sale if anyone is interested, i hate to sell him but we are having some financial issues.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Levi, one of my favorites to cuddle!

4 Likes