Levi - Work in Progress

Now, this is my first time reborning Levi and I must say…I’m in LOVE. I know sleeping babies don’t sit up nor does newborns but I had to do it! Lol. The details on this kit made me buy two more sculpts just because I want to make him over and over!! Are all her sculpts like this?

20 Likes

Yes! All of Bonnie brown’s babies are this detailed! They’re the absolute best when it comes to realism in my opinion. Not all of them are this curled up, which I actually prefer.

4 Likes

I wondered why whenever I asked other artist to recommend a sculpt to reborn…I always received multiple suggestions to get a Bonnie Brown sculpt. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

They’re the best!! My absolute favorite to work with!

1 Like

Hers are my favorite as well. They have so much character, even when they are blank. I also love Sabine Altenkirch’s babies. They all paint so easily. Natali Blick, Olga Auer, and Gudrun Legler also have nice kits. LLE babies are also super detailed but I don’t really like them.

2 Likes

I think that Levi is the ultimate kit for reborning the perfect newborn. It has fantastic detailing and the sculpting is so on point that it creates the best cuddle factor.

1 Like

I just finished painting my first Levi too and wow. The limbs are just so beautifully done.

4 Likes

I might get him for the limbs. :heart:

2 Likes

I made a note of the sculpts you listed!! They will be on the list to reborn first! Thank you!

@MilosMeadows
I’m only working on his skin layers and undertones…and I’m in awe I can wait to see how he turns out. I can’t believe I just order two more without giving it a second thought! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc

Like, I wanna put his limbs on all the babies :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll have to get them now. Thanks a lot! Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, I have Liam, Saskia and Levi keepers. I would paint Levi again @Nikkiroc I’ve done Saskia twice and am thinking about painting Tink in the future.

2 Likes

I love the limbs on this kit and love Bonnie Brown kits in general. I know a lot of people are sick of them, but I could happily paint Twins A and B over and over again.

2 Likes

Tink I love!!!

2 Likes

I love Bonnie’s kits. They’re so detailed!
Twin A is also a favorite of mine.

2 Likes

I have a twin a and she was so easy to paint. I swear my paintbrushes loved her. I’ve been eyeing Levi and Liam for the longest, bc I love their expressions. Your little boy is coming along wonderfully can’t wait to see him complete.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what you do with him! I painted a Bonnie Brown Milla preemie forever ago and remember thinking, this new sculptor is making such realistic babies. She’s in her prime now and I can’t wait to get one of her babies.

1 Like

Ive done three Levi’s and someone is hounding me to do another one but I said no for now. Im sure I will do another one in the not so distant future. Ive done two Chase and did the twins…I have only done one Tink but I definitely want to do another one. I just sent Maddie home not long ago…looks like she will be there this week, will definitely do another one. Im about to paint Liam for the second time…hes massive! I guess you could safely say Im a Bonnie Brown fan LOL

Cant wait to see what you do with him :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy: yes you’re a fan! Thank you

1 Like