Letting go of your baby

Thank you! She is Lola Stoete. Her name now is Briley. :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I fall in love with almost all of my babies. The last one I sold that litteraly tore at my heart was Sienna Ray by Casie Brace. I loved her so much and she sold on ebay the same night I listed her and I have regretted it ever since. Now she is sold out :sob: Now I have my sleeping Noah by Reva and I love her and sheā€™s my forever keeper. I just won the awake Kase realborn kit and I think I will make her my awake keeper, so I will have one awake and one asleep

4 Likes

Thanks Deb

1 Like

Last week I visited my mom who lives about 6.5 hours away with my ā€œbabyā€ and I had to leave it with her. She took his little snowsuit off and wrapped him up in his blanket and said he wouldnā€™t be going anywhere for a while. I made him to resemble my son and he was (is?) a keeper. Iā€™ve also had 4 miscarriages which were very difficult for me and I guess it was a way of healing, making him. So I miss him but I said Iā€™d pick him up this summer when I visit again. I didnā€™t have the heart to take him away when I left because she is elderly and lives alone. And she misses my son something terrible.
She wanted to buy him (the doll, not the boy - lol) from me but I canā€™t sell him. Iā€™ll make her one soon as a gift.

2 Likes

Bebe, make her gift and then when you go see her, you can trade.

honojane
Thatā€™s a nice idea. I might make it for her birthday next month, though. Sheā€™s turning 80. I donā€™t know if I can finish on time though, so if canā€™t Iā€™ll definitely bring it to ā€œtradeā€ with her this summer. Thanks for the idea.

1 Like

I do, I find myself talking to them telling them they will have a nice home. When I pack them to post out I get very sad and hope they will make it safely and I always ask my new Moms to let me know when they arrive :anguished: . So I guess I am in the nutty group, but oh well .

3 Likes