Ohhhhhh…sooooooooo precious :heart:

Cute

Beautiful

Great job…looks real :slight_smile:

AWWW beautiful

1 Like

Looks real :slight_smile: great job :slight_smile: very cute

1 Like

Wow. Glad somebody bumped this. Enjoyed looking at all the cuteness again. :wink:

2 Likes

They are all so beautiful. I have a Summer Rain I need to start but am a little intimidated to do. I’ve only done 6 babies so far. You guys all inspire me to push on.

1 Like

Just finished my FIRST realborn she was a custom, mommy wanted no mottling and a soft creamy complexion with barely there baby blonde hair

9 Likes

Here are a few of mine…I have done a few more multiples of Asher Awake and Kase Awake but will have to find my photos…Poor Presley still has no hair as I have not had time to finish him (he is my personal one so has to wait in line…Several of them I did not pick the eye colours - (All except Presley are custom orders so are the customers request)…Got another Kase Awake in progress along with Charlotte, Kase Asleep and Kimberley (and 2 others that are not Realborns) to be finished by the end of the month so will be fun…Love the Realborns…

Some of my pics are a bit washed out …their detail and colour is more like Presley but the flash washes it out but anyway…

13 Likes

They are all stunning!!! :heart_eyes: Great job!!!

1 Like

Love you Willow…You are always so sweet!..Thank you! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

He sold rather quickly as I recall. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

I sooooo love this thread I am so glad it got bumped back up so I could see it… This is the one realborn I have made so far it was a custom and my 8th or 9th baby. I forget easily lol. I have 5 more waiting to be born though.

10 Likes

who is the baby in picture 3? @adutt

9 Likes

who is the baby in picture 2 @Crlittle

9 Likes

That is Presley asleep

2 Likes

I need Her :slight_smile:

Yes, presley Asleep :smile:

1 Like

A few of the realborns I’ve made over the years
FB_IMG_1576889138286|281x500