Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Awe!!! He’s so cute!!! I don’t see anything wrong with him.

1 Like

Haha that’s too funny! It’s exactly the same, alright!

1 Like

She is turning our adorable, I am excited to paint mine now😍

1 Like

He’s precious!! Looks so newborn!

2 Likes

I can’t imagine why you hated him but I understand some babies just don’t turn out they way we want them to but I think he’s beautiful.

1 Like

thank you <3

1 Like

He looks very real. What kit is he?

1 Like

They are not assembled, and only the front edge of Chanel’s hair is rooted so far.

21 Likes

I love Salia’s tiny headband! Both babies are so pretty

1 Like

Thank you😍 she is so much cuter in person!

1 Like

He’s adorable. Why a booboo baby he looks perfect.

1 Like

So beautiful!

1 Like

Why did you hate him! He’s precious!

1 Like

Awwww, adorable!!

He’s real born Brittany!

1 Like

WIP Ready made toddlers, Julia and Lily Beth now sold, Maddie(boy) is still available, finished in 2-3 weeks

21 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt I like your mini Salia. I started on 11" fairy Twinkle and have mixed feelings right now. Not sure that I can bong with her/him at the end. Will see…At least I am trying different reborn genres :rofl:

1 Like

@YelenaRey I was feeling the same way about Salia, I thought when I ordered her I would be so smitten I would not want to sell her. During almost the nearly whole painting process I felt no bond, then, when I was nearly done, it happened, I suddenly saw what I fell head over heels for in her. Just guessing, It might be the fact that all the features, the nose mouth eyes etc. don’t have that sweet immediate newborn lifelike sweetness we are used to in the larger sculpts. So maybe as you paint and add all your details and you see your little fairy come to life and want to flit around your house, you will start to bond with her😉. If not sell her and at least you had the experience lol!

1 Like

Oh Goodness!! They are so cute and beautiful!! I didn’t see Salia at first!! LOL! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you!!! The cell phone is just not doing either of them justice.

1 Like