Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

According to the description on Irresistibles Tinky is the older sister

3 Likes

Yes, you guys are right.

1 Like

I love how you do your eyebrows! Are they rooted?

1 Like

Thanks! Painted

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Winky was a female house elf from the 4th Harry Potter book. She worked for the Crouch’s.

2 Likes

Of course lol I’m dumb :rofl: It’s been forever though, I read the books in elementary school

2 Likes

I just reread them recently. The first time I saw the elves I immediately thought, “Winky and Dobby have babies now, Harry Potter sir.”

4 Likes

I want to reread them but haven’t had the time. I knew I was forgetting someone, I knew girl elves had to exist I just couldn’t remember lol

Don’t forget Hepzibah Smith’s house elf Hokey from the sixth book!

1 Like

Working on this sweet little baby.

20 Likes

So adorable!!

1 Like

Joseph #3 WIP

28 Likes

Thank you :blush:

She is soooo adorable! I love her! :two_hearts:

While I wait for a bottle isopropyl alcohol to get here so I can strip my Liam May and Sweetpea asleep (now Valentine and Lily) and redo them, I decided to work on this cutie. Marissa May’s Sam, now named Jake.

I’m waiting for this body to get here so he’s propped up around one of my teddy bears under the blanket lol but I just couldn’t wait to see how properly how he looked. He’s the fourth baby I’ve completed. I’m really happy with how he looks :grinning: I thought about giving him eyebrows but the more I look at his little face the more I feel like he doesn’t need them?

9 Likes

Beautiful nicely done

1 Like

Wow. So beautiful.

So precious! When you are able to you should invest in a full spectrum lamp like the Ottlite. It’s very much worth the money. I love being able to see in my dimly lit apartment.

1 Like

So sweet looking!

1 Like