Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

WIP Ashley Awake…

18 Likes

Love those little feet and toes!

2 Likes

Thanks @Mommarobin!!!

Love her!

1 Like

She looks really good! Her feet are excellent.

1 Like

@Alypants thanks! You made my day!

I try to cut all the hair on the back and sides about the same length- 1.5 inches or so- and leave it longer on top. If the hair has a little bit of a curl to it then I let it a little longer around the ears and back and curl it:) I saw a YouTube video on how to cut reborn doll hair years ago- made by Inlovewithreborns2011 or her partner- not 100% which one made it- but it was very informative- it may still be on there!

4 Likes

Thank you! That means a lot:) I think we both use the same needle?! I use the pink dipped needles a lot lately. I would really love a needle that truly only takes one hair- IF ANYONE knows of one - I would love to try it out. I turn my needle to make it take less and only hold a small swatch of hair at a time and root from the cut end. But- still takes more than one hair in. I tried the black dipped needles and don’t care for them- still on the hunt for the best needle- if you know of one please share!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

This skin tone is beautiful!

Thank you!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Thank you- took a long time to get arms and legs to match head

Thanks!

You welcome

@danidolly He is perfect!

I am using the same pink needles and relieved to hear it as I thought that it was me as newby not knowing what I am doing. I spent more time pulling 2nd and 3rd hairs than on rooting time itself. Then I start to do one hair at a time - crazy, but I don’t have to pull an extra hair this way. Needless to say - I don’t do a full head yet.

2 Likes

@Shara Skin tone looks very good to me!

1 Like

@YelenaRey thank you thank you!

1 Like

Looks very real!

1 Like

@kimomax wow thank you!