Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2)

Ooof! I nearly flagged this post. I’m scrolling on my phone and grabbed the screen to drag it. I’m glad it popped up with some confirmation, as I’d hate to accidentally flag a thread in the midst of all that’s going on with the forum right now.

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Well folks, that’s it. I’m two layers in and ready to send all the other kits back. I just want to paint Dominics for the rest of my days.

23 Likes

Yep. That’ll happen with this one!

3 Likes

I know- he is the sweetest thing :purple_heart:

1 Like

Wow! Your Dominic is beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait to see him finished

2 Likes

Thank you! That first blushing layer is always my favorite because it adds life and then I get excited/motivated to keep painting. I always drag my feet before that layer, haha.

4 Likes

Never painted Aria before so I just started on her last night…

12 Likes

My favorite kit

1 Like

I love her sweet little face :heart:

2 Likes

She’s so cute

1 Like

Thanks ladies!

She is a cute kit I painted her sleeping and awake before. Her kit reminds me of a kid in neighborhood I used to babysit for few yrs ago. Everytime I see it reminds me of sterling one of the kids in neighborhood the kids would play with

4 Likes

Working on final details of Mayla :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Oh I just love this baby! Beautiful coloring :heart_eyes:

Finally started painting , after packing and moving across the country. Still not all settled in and unpacked yet, but feels good to get back at it!

Just a couple layers in on Lavender

19 Likes

Adorable

1 Like

Adorable already :heart:

1 Like

Is the hair on top of the head too thin. I always root too thick but it looks too thin on the top to me.

17 Likes

LOVE the hair color and curls :heart_eyes:

1 Like