Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2)

I really like that crease color! I think it’s perfect.

1 Like

Thank you.

Kai Legler

20 Likes

Love how she matted down nicely. Good job mama. Will you list her?

1 Like

Tell me when the house next door goes up for sale and I will grab a moving truck, we can drink lemonade, go for long walks and throw ugly sculpts in the lake.

6 Likes

DEAL!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Loved Kai… my number 1 sold immediately and then had a lady wanting one so I painted another one for her…

3 Likes

The color looks good… idk how you use powders lol I tried once… omg what a mess. Yours looks so clean :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That is the weirdest place for a tear!!!

1 Like

Looks adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you. I use a very small brush and tap the excess off before I apply the pastel in the creases. Just like painting. If there is loose powder, I blow the powder off before I use a cosmetic sponge to blend. I also use a makeup brush to help blend inside the creases if needed.

2 Likes

He’s a lot cuter when painted than I thought he would be. He has grown on me. Not sure I will be able to part with him. He seems to paint really easily.

1 Like

Rooted a little bit on Teegan then boom, last needle broke
:sweat_smile:

I hate rooting toddler heads but always love the end result so its worth it!

11 Likes

Hoping to start painting her hair tomorrow or next day, I was thinking light brown/blonde, but my daughter insists she’s a ginger, sooo I’m not sure yet :thinking:

14 Likes

I wish I had the patience and talent for rooting :pleading_face:, yours is looking great :heart:

2 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

So freaking cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Otillie getting hair…

20 Likes

I wish I can root as fast as you! Looks great!

2 Likes

Just amazing! I love the hair pattern you’ve created for Ottilie. It’s perfect :heart:

1 Like

Working on clearing my desk for a bigger one that a lovely member of the forum sent me. :blush:

27 Likes