Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 1)

Talk to Sarah Mellman. She’s the owner of Enchanted Kreature Kits. She produces kits.

3 Likes

More Chase WIP (night time picture.) Can’t decide if I want him a bit darker, and/or allover more pink. Going for very newborn. I’m loving the way he’s turning out though. And unlike my previous keepers that ended up not being keepers after all, this one is for sure staying with me!!

15 Likes

We definitely need a kit with teddy bear ears. High on the head that can work well for many animals… maybe racoon, red panda, fox, etc.

4 Likes

Trying to make a kitten, but a teddy bear is a cool idea !

3 Likes

Here are a few pics of my very first prototype, Owynn.

I’m not really sure how to price her….is $675 too high?

17 Likes

She will sell very fast at that price. I’d go higher. Like 800-900 dollar range.

5 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

Cute

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

I agree with @RosieCait around $900. I think $600 is way too low, especially for a prototype, and a very well done I’ve at that!

5 Likes

@Evee Thank you!

@RosieCait & @Emma Thank you both so much, that helps tremendously!

3 Likes

Congratulations on the prototype.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you! I bookmarked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on your prototype opportunity!

1 Like

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you!

She is one of my favorite Owynns - so gentle and soft.
I would price her $900-1200, but see wat you are comfortable with.

4 Likes

Charles asleep is kind of at a stand still at this point. I feel like he’s not done, but can’t quite place what he needs, besides brows and hair, but painting wise. Maybe another yellow mottle or wash? Any suggestions welcome!

I started Marnie a couple of days ago and have not done too much on her yet. Her vinyl is already starting to yellow, ugh. Makes me want to sell or trade all my BB kits to an air dry painter. Those who don’t bake aren’t having the same vinyl issues correct? I’m just over it, almost every single kit!

10 Likes

Congrats on the proto…she is so very sweet…love the way you did her lips!!!

1 Like