Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 1)

Looking good

Beautiful!

My first custom set of Hat and Socks. A friend of mine in Chicago wanted to purchase a set using a Fall-like color palette. Just wanted to see what everyone thinks of these.

I’m hoping once he gets them, that his boyfriend will love them and want a set too…then I can have a little side business between painting. I already have a family friend wanting to buy 3 pairs for her kids for Christmas.

18 Likes

Thank you, I’m happy with him. My air dry attempts could be going way worse.

2 Likes

WIP Eliza :wink: lol

31 Likes

She is soooo pretty. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Still working on Charles asleep, it’s been very very slow going, but it’s been so nice painting some pre BB factory issue vinyl!

17 Likes

Have you found it has been very slow taking color? I’m almost finished with Juan and it has taken so many colors and washes. I’ve probably had him for six months. I use Golden paints.

Those are great! He’ll love them.

2 Likes

Shes changed so much already. Such a pretty baby.

3 Likes

She is so adorable!

He looks great so far.

Thank you for the link! What a cute hat!

1 Like

Didn’t make it in time for the Halloween parade, but my Medusa is finally nearing the finish line. A few more days and she’ll be done!

18 Likes

I haven’t had much time to paint and today was crazy I had to call and be couple hours to babysit as there was emergency in my neighborhood this morning everyone is fine there was fire that started on 2nd floor and then 3 other apartments damaged but I just grabbed and took care of that little one. Medics did check her and the people little one and everyone all fine. It was so crazy around 10 emergency vechiles so a lot of people couldn’t even leave anyways. I am hoping to be able to paint more though soon.

I did finish painting ginger I just got to root that one and then finish painting my sisters doll but not posting pics of that one yet. And then Felicity going to be a Christmas gift donation to someone.

6 Likes

Sooooooooooooooooo adorable!
So, let me understand, you don’t do it by hands and knitting needles, right, because your stiches are too great for a newbie? What do you use?

1 Like

OMGee! She is such a beauty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You go, girl!

Aww…Thank you very much @YelenaRey :two_hearts::blush:

I use a circular knitting loom, a little hook to help move the yarn over/around the pegs, and a yarn needle to finish up my work when completed. On Monday I have more looms coming in…they will be rectangle shaped to help with making scarves, blankets, and more.

Here’s a photo of when I was working on the sock for my friend…this is the loom.

Here’s the video I watched to learn how to make socks using a circle loom.

5 Likes

She is AWESOME!

1 Like