Ha ha they are smoochie looking for sure :rofl:

Creases on Christopher
Next up…daphne

13 Likes

Busy busy

22 Likes

These look great!

1 Like

I’ve got two vinyl babies in the works. I’ve got Chloe by Linda Murray and Lillian from BB. I’m waiting for a magnifying light to get here to finish rooting Scout. My eyes can’t handle the mono-ish rooting I want to do.

Chloe is done being painted and is growing hair. Lillian is about half way through painting.

19 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You came from not painting, to painting! They look great! You were so worried!

2 Likes

These are looking really good! Are you using air dry?

1 Like

No. They are GHSP. I haven’t been brave enough to go air dry yet. I do want to try them at some point.

1 Like

What colors are you using to get such soft pinks? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s a tall order. Lol!! Honestly, they are soft because I blend, blend again, then blend some more I think.

I use the doll kits creases mix, authentic reborn sweetheart rose blush, BB Red, BB Creases, authentic reborn Strawberry blush, eyelid purple, and BB ultramarine blue.

I don’t have recipes for mixing them. I eyeball it against the skin tone when blushing and creases are added.

The pallet picture are the 3 colors of creases I am currently working on Lillian with. Ignore the blue, red, and flesh in that pallet. My oldest son is working on Emmy Asleep and doesn’t have his own pallet yet.

The 3 reds in the pallet are as follows.

Middle one half tablespoon of Mona Lisa thinner, one brush of rose, one brush of BB Red, 2 touches of BB Creases.

Split that middle one in half to the well on the right and add 1 touch of BB Red, 1 touch of Strawberry blush, and fill almost full with thinner.

Fill the middle well with thinner to replace what was taken then split in half to the well on the left. Add .5 brush of rose blush, .5 brush of eyelid purple, then almost full the well with thinner.

Almost full the well in the middle again. Add touch of BB Creases, .5 brush of doll kit creases, and a touch of ultramarine blue.

That is all an I think because I mix as I go.

3 Likes

Omg this is amazing! Tiny and so detailed :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Lennox in the works, almost done and the pictures showcase a heart rattle created by Taunya @PutABonnetOnIt :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

19 Likes

I’m going to have to give your recipes a try. Mine never look soft :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

Lennox is looking pretty cute.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like