Let’s show our WIP, part 3

Mason with wet hair. Freshly rooted and sealed.

42 Likes

Determined to do combi hair on her. Still needs lashes, too.

19 Likes

Still wet and with a few more layers to go but I’m worried I’m getting too much of a watercolor effect here. I find myself treating the paint as if it is watercolor because I just get in the zone and slip back into that habit. It’s not the worst thing I’ve ever seen so I’m going to keep on (and at least his eyebrows are good :joy:) and see how it ends up.

13 Likes

Once you add some smaller finer hairs in the bigger chunks it’ll look even better! Looks good to me!

3 Likes

Came out pretty dolly but not bad enough to where I hate it. Hair painting is really not my thing. :joy: Think I will go back to Prisma.

I still need to get him a cuddle body! I personally don’t really like this kit now that I’ve painted him but I think he looks pretty good with the ultra newborn skin tone :slight_smile: still debating on if I should also root his hair

21 Likes

I haven’t, but I think she looks great!

1 Like

Very sweet!!

1 Like

Saskia WIP
Buyer backed out, so she/he will be available once finished

32 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Tibby should be ready by the end of the week. Trying to get her body weighted properly so she can stand alone is a challenge.

20 Likes

Hair is looking great!

1 Like

He’s cute!

Working on Johannah

35 Likes

So sweet!

1 Like

Aww, so adorable!

I have finished a baby. Six months since I could say that! Poor Ethon/George/now Tommy is done.

26 Likes

lol I cannot get a good photo inside my house and I keep forgetting to try until after it’s dark (curse you winter) but I finally did get my first doll assembled!!! Weighed him out to be around 3.5lbs (very heavy surprisingly lol) and I’m so pleased I saw this through! I’ve got two more kits sat cleaned and ready to go, just had to finish getting through the holidays and all that before I sit down to start again! Thanks to everyone for the support. I promise to post better photos in better lighting later. Excuse his mohawk, I trimmed it into one but I’m not sure if I wanna trim it up more or not so maybe later.

33 Likes

Can’t wait to see more pics!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like