Let’s show our WIP, part 3

My goodness perfection!

1 Like

My Alma is for me.

13 Likes

So far counting the itty bitty ones I think I have made 8.

1 Like

Wow I was thinking a few. You are cruising. I bet you have a system now that sets a better pace

1 Like

I am worried I am over thinking and ruining this little man. Honest opinions.

17 Likes

I love himmm!

2 Likes

My opinion: Stop painting. He’s done. Are you going to give him hair, eyebrows and lashes?

1 Like

I need to add Lanny to my list of kits. You’ve inspired me

1 Like

Done with paint! He looks adorable!

1 Like

He was too orange now I worry he is too grey. I think I will stop and not risk going overboard. I am putting black brown curly hair and still need to do brows and nails. Do you think he might look better with a warm blonde curly hair? Is the eye color realistic enough?
Hete is a pic in another light. Hubby says this is closer to his real color.

l

14 Likes

My first thought was that he would look nice with a golden blond curly hair.

1 Like

Is he newborn size? He seems to have more toddler features… I was looking at some of my kits and thinking Rebekah is the same way lol she looks like a sleeping adult

1 Like

His coloring is beautiful! So much depth and shading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

She is beautiful! She looks so tiny!!!

1 Like

He looks just fine to me! I think I’ll have to agree with the curly warm blonde. Though I have a thing for blonde babies with skin tone similar to his

1 Like

I’m in love! I need me a Levi!

I’m also need more space for kits. Ugh

Here is newborn June asleep I’ve been rooting for three nights straight!

The sad thing is her varnish is to thick and she has a horrendous case of cradle cap. It is almost so bad I could lift a chunk and peel it off but I’d take all the hair with it I’m sure and ugh. So I continue. Knowing she’s not perfect but I am in love with her anyway.

12 Likes

Lmao I thought her lashes were tears!

1 Like

Thank you :heart::grin:, yes he is newborn, 20”, it may be my painting style, not sure but he does look older than newborn.

1 Like

Nah I think it is the sculpt :wink: some just look like mini people :heart_eyes: others look like aliens, some look like cartoons it’s amazing the variety and what you “see” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So very true. Definitely seen some aliens :rofl:
I also LOVE Raven by Ping Lau but she is another baby that looks much older than a 19” newborn.

1 Like