Let’s show our WIP, part 3

Now that I have moved through the stages of Corona-dread, I can get back to rooting this womb-fresh nugget.

24 Likes

Close to being done with this sweet baby girl! Just to settle on a hair color so I can finish eyebrows, glossing and sealer!

19 Likes

I made this hat just for the heck of it while watching tv with my husband tonight.

27 Likes

That’s sooo cute! I’m also working on a hat (not a baby one) I found on YouTube just for the heck of it. Maybe I’ll post a picture when I’m done.

3 Likes

Looks like a flower :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@quiltsabunch I think it would be cute on the Easter Bonnet Parade

4 Likes

Ya especially with the colour I choose. I’ll post it there. Thanks

1 Like

Loulou makes such a sweet baby!

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Love the mottling!

1 Like

I love the colours in your baby!
Here’s my Loulou…just needs glossing and then rooting

21 Likes

Just finished taking pictures of this sweet girl!

25 Likes

Day 4, and I have two of this kit. The first one I threw in a bag and tossed it into the closet after fighting with the color for 2 days. Here’s the second kit. I’m on day 4 and he’s working my nerve. Should I stop and just paint hair and eyebrows?

18 Likes

Adorable! She looks so clasic.

1 Like

He looks gorgeous to me.

1 Like

@Keneen, I think his skin tone is pretty. Maybe do a little blushing and be done.

1 Like

Thank you @hellbunny33 and @PestilenceRose I just received both mohair options in the mail today I love the blonde colors, I may need to mix them but I think it will look great with his coloring too.

3 Likes

My Layla in natural light. She’s a bit too red, so I think I’ll do another yellow and another blue wash then add small details. Then she’s ready for brows and hair!

17 Likes

I am facing a similar dilemma ; thinking my baby is too pink, but I love the pink color on newborns!

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like