Lennox, Andrea Arcello. Any Good Versions!?

I am aware that this baby has been talked about before. I don’t mean to be rude or judgy. I just want to see what everyone’s thoughts, opinions and experiences are with this baby. I personally am not a fan of this sculpt… Andrea is an amazing sculptor but this baby seems like a big challenge to try to reborn. She has been out for a decent amount of time. I have seen no versions of this baby besides the 2 prototypes. Has anybody tried to reborn her? I have only seen just the 2 prototypes and no other versions. I’ve tried looking her up in Google and no luck. I want to see if there’s an artist who has been successful with reborning this bub. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated​:heart::green_heart:

This is Silvia’s Version of Lennox

5 Likes

It’s her left eye and the deep creases in the bridge of her nose that are a turnoff for me but if she’s ever on a really good sale I might give her a try. I would have to alter her left eye, though, and I wouldn’t accentuate the nose creases.

2 Likes

Hmmm, all I can say is I Think you are going to get what you are going to get with this sculpt and it doesn’t discount the abilities of the sculptor but unless you love this sculpt maybe pass on it. Just a thought.

3 Likes

Check out the post, “new kit Lennox. Huxley’s sister?” from back in the summer. A few more pix and lots of reactions.

1 Like

Yeah, I did actually take a look at that thread before making this one. I didn’t read all of the replies but seeing as to how that thread was made a little while ago, I wanted to see if any new versions were made and if anyone new about them. Honestly I’m getting quite curious about if there even are any other versions of Lennox besides those two prototypes…I’m literally seeing none :grimacing:.

I’d love to see her as a wildcat!

1 Like

Lol Yes! You know, I feel like Bean Shanine would have the best time with this sculpt. Would make a nice vampire too! :vampire:‍♀

2 Likes

So many were looking forward to her release since Hux was so popular… After her debut, I haven’t heard much about her at all.
@AmandasyReborns @AnnieSokay What do you think about this sculpt as an alternative?
Has anyone seen Lennox reborned? Or was her debut such a let down that everyone was turned off?

3 Likes

I haven’t seen even one version of this kit besides the prototypes. Yikes…

6 Likes

@EmOh

I’ve actually never even heard of this sculpt. I agree that it would make a good alternative. I could definitely see vampire and also a zombie or clown (her facial expression would be perfect for a clown).

3 Likes

I wonder if any kits have even sold???

3 Likes

I’d like to see her look sweet not
like an alternative. Alternative would be easy. Sweet would be the challenge. Silvia’s was acceptable. I don’t think it’s possible.

4 Likes

I would not ever reborn this one.

12 Likes

I know that a lot of you have not ordered her but was just wondering if anyone knows if she’s been shipped. I bought her from Andrea’s site and she seems to be a little slower at shipping.

2 Likes

I might, because it’s a challenge! I don’t like the creases either. Its really odd, but other than that, I think it would be okay. I enjoy the expression otherwise.

1 Like

All shipping is behind. I talked to one of the sculptors yesterday. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks, I tried to get a hold of Andrea, but lately, she hasn’t been answering her messages.

2 Likes

Id like to see what people do with her as well…I mean, someone had to buy the kit, right? It wasnt me, thats for sure :laughing:
Sorry :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Haha. Yes! I do think this kit is very… different but I find it hard to believe people arent giving her a try. I’ve tried looking almost everywhere on the web and I could to find any other versions of Lennox. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m sure one will pop up sometime soon. Ill keep a lookout :wink:

1 Like