Layette box round one deliveries 😁

@PutABonnetOnIt are you ready for yours? It’s on the way. :slight_smile:

9405 5036 9930 0312 0019 85

4 Likes

Wooohoooo how exciting, we didn’t get to go camping after all, it just turned too cold here our pipes might freeze. So we are just trying to enjoy a staycation at home…we will see if this works or not…we run our business out of our home :wink:.sooooo I will be home for my present :gift_heart:!

8 Likes

Look what came for me today!
I will send pics after I open it. I am sooooooooooo excited!

11 Likes

Look how adorable this back drop pillow and sweet bunny puppet. Super cute!
I love it! Thank you @PutABonnetOnIt

Look at this cute bunny outfit and this homemade baby poncho and bonnet a little wrist or ankle rattle and this homemade paci holder.
This is such a beautiful layette I love it so much!!
Thank you so much, it is so adorable can’t wait to put a baby in it!!!
19 Likes

Oh what a relief lol, I am so happy you like everything!!! :blush:

4 Likes

I really do, it is so cute and thank you for the homemade I love, love, love them!

5 Likes

Wonderful! that is my first homemade paciholder, think I need to make a few more, it was fun. I need a few for my upcoming babies.

5 Likes

Oh how cute !! :heart_eyes: Great job @PutABonnetOnIt !!

4 Likes

It is adorable, I love the vintage look or style, really cute…

5 Likes

That’s so sweet!!!

3 Likes

That is just the cutest!

2 Likes

That’s an amazing set up. @PutABonnetOnIt how could you have been nervous about anyone liking that? It’s perfect. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @Tungaro :grin:
@Katinafleming I know how much she loves making her baby boys. Wanted to get her boy items but couldn’t find what I felt was right for her style.
This was so fun thank you for doing this and everyone who has made this go so smoothly and fun!

5 Likes

So cute I love the hat and cape and pillow.

3 Likes

I got to thinking last night in my brain dead state this week I didn’t not include a letter to my box buddie. So sorry. I live on one side of the Mississippi River and work on the other side about 25-30 miles away. We had a barge with a Crain on it hit the Sunshine bridge. Can I tell you how bad traffic is right now. It will be down they say for 6 months. I’ve been leaving for work 2 hours before I have to be there. Waking up every hour on the hour because I’m scared I’ll over sleep. It’s horrible and I’m brain dead. Hope the goodies makes up for it.

7 Likes

Oh that does make life stressful lack of sleep makes everything that much more difficult and builds on itself. Try and fill that sleep dept the first chance you get! I am sure your box buddy will completely understand!

1 Like

Your turn, @babymaw :blush:PNG

5 Likes

Excited!

3 Likes

I didn’t put a card/note in mine either :frowning:

2 Likes

Very pretty set @GrammysReborns

2 Likes