Laura Lee Eagles - Preemie Rosie

Yes… If I worked it would be different. But, he didn’t want me to, and right now… I can’t. It’s just a whole bunch of bad timing. And I’m in a position where I can’t really argue. I’ll become a sharpie stomach artist! It will only cost a sharpie! :wink:

2 Likes

Whoa…
I double dare my husband to tell me what to do. I have a lodge cast iron skillet that needs clanking. Apache in this girls blood.
I don’t say anything about his toys , he can’t say anything about mine. But I do other things to make dolly dollars and I’m not a big shopper. Clothes, shoes, fancy stuff doesn’t appeal to me but dangle a new sculpt in front of me and I yell "CHARGE "

5 Likes

Yea… I’m not who I used to be:-(

You should go to monster jobs and amazon. Put a resume out. There are legit mystery shopper positions and places like walmart,best buy, so forth also hire vendors and those vendors are always looking for people to rotate their stock and scan their inventory. It only pays around$15 a day but it’s money.

1 Like

That’s good advice… But I’m pregnant, and on the couch for the while😳

2 Likes

And the vendors will put your name out and contact you. So you could do three-four a day. You basically walk in the store check the shelves fill in the gaps with inventory from the back. Scan it with the handheld and voila $15 bucks

Oh yea I forgot
Well what you’re doing matters. Don’t let anyone steal your spark. And watch when the holidays roll around sell your reborns!

3 Likes

Me too! Sorry! Off topic! Lol damn jealously! :flushed:

Saw this on another forum I don’t know who wrote it or where it originally came from but I like it

4 Likes

Just list them for Xmas don’t talk about yourself like that either girl. I know what you mean though I’m kinda in the same boat I listed my Quinton for 100.00 just to shut my boyfriend up lol I have so many babies going rooting a few in between an nothing is selling anyway right now. Are you on reborns. I have to get on there too an stop buying kits an cloths. Can’t help it though lol

1 Like

Your baby is ok?

1 Like

I didn’t get mine yet an I paid my invoice. I can’t wait to see this kit :slight_smile:

Did you get your Rosie kit yet? My friends came yesterday she says that she is adorable an I’m gonna love her because she’s a peanut. Mine should be here today was thinking about going home sick from work lol so I don’t miss the ups guy/girl. My Elyse is out for delivery to but through usps. I wish Rosie was being shipping that way because they leave my packages on the front porch an even though I live at a dead end you can see my front porch from 2 streets over. I always ask who ever I’m buying from to write put on side porch but I still get nervous. I just don’t trust where I live anymore. In the middle of the day a few weeks ago when my kid was riding his bike there was a shooting. This was like 2 in the afternoon. Maybe I’m a worry wart but things aren’t like when I was a kid anymore. Where I live is just so bad. Shootings, people breaking into houses but from what I gather talking to people from different states it’s like that everywhere. But yes think I feel a bug coming on lol an hopefully Ella tomorrow :slight_smile: not sure if she has been shipped yet!!!

@Leslie76 mine is due to arrive today. Originally it said Monday but then it changed. I hope you get yours as well. Sorry you have to worry. I have a side porch on my house but no matter what they always leave packages right out front where everyone can see them. So frustrating. I can’t wait to see Rosie…I love LLE kits.

What are the odds? I leave my house at 4:25 the ups guy comes at 4:32 an I have to sign for Rosie. I pick up my brother at the same time on certain days. I new when I left they would come. I did get Elyse by Cassie. What a big baby. Im glad I bought her though. Gonna see what I learned this last year an a half with her lol

2 Likes

Mine was just delivered. Luckily the UPS guy left it. I’m out running one granddaughter to gymnastics and after that gotta go watch another one at softball. Might have to make a detour and run home and put her inside. Can’t wait to see her.

3 Likes

Finally got home and opened the box with Rosie in it. She’s adorable and so so tiny. Has a yellow tint to the vinyl so I’m guessing I’ll start with a purple wash. Now I’m waiting on Laura’s next two…yay!

4 Likes

Can we see her???:smiley::heart:

1 Like

Here she is.

4 Likes

Awwwww!!! So precious! I love preemies!!