Last coupon of the year for BB

Anyone using it until midnight?? 25% off 150.00 order. I didn’t get a calendar for next year.

2 Likes

I used it already last week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next year’s calendar just came out! You may get it with your next order. It has the same coupon next December!

2 Likes

I used my coupon and hoping a calendar for 2021 fit in my order :wink:

2 Likes

It’s super cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You got the calendar?!

1 Like

Yes. It has a baby in a pink car on the front :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

OHHHH I just remembered I’m getting an order next week! Maybe I’ll get a calendar. Sounds so cute!

4 Likes

The calendar is cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There was a coupon?? I just placed an order last week…maybe before the coupon came out?

Was it for anything or just kits? I ordered some of the bodies that were on sale.

The coupon was for everything and it was printed on BB calendar. I am sorry you missed it.

AHHH…that explains it…thank you yelena!!

I don’t have a calendar…I thought it was an online coupon offer !! :grin:

1 Like

It was 25% off of orders over $150.

Well…that makes me feel better too :grin: I only spent about 50 or so!!!

2 Likes

I had at least 3 calendars for 2020. I threw out 2 when we moved and even though the one I kept was hanging on the wall in the “baby” room. I forgot about the coupons. Oh well. Just threw out the last one. lol

2 Likes

I can’t throw them out. :slight_smile: Too many cute baby pictures on them. :slight_smile: But, I have calendars from many years ago that had pictures that I wanted to keep. :slight_smile: I did make an order, and if the calendar was out when they ship my order, then I should get one. :slight_smile: I love that they put them in if the box is big enough. I got 3 last year, also. I have at least one away. I can always buy a calendar, but I enjoy the sweet babies in the pictures. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new calendar IS cute! So glad I got one with my order :slight_smile:

Awesome photos Jessica @bountifulbaby

1 Like

Me, too!:woman_facepalming:t3:

I can’t see keeping bbs when my own calendars have daily notes. Family and friends birthdays ect

i got one with my order and am so happy to have it.