Kyrie Asleep saga-exciting ending to story! :)

Just thought since I received so much assistance and took up so much space and time in the forums that I would update everyone as to what happened with the Kyrie doll I received that was not done well.

I put in a dispute with paypal and the artist has agreed to give me a FULL REFUND!!!

Kyrie is packed and ready to mail back to her mom.

13 Likes

So glad that you were able to get a refund and I hope you find the baby of your dreams!

1 Like

I’m happy to hear things were settled

2 Likes

That’s great. Look on reborns.com for your next baby when you’re ready to purchase another baby.

1 Like

And remember you can always ask for input here before you buy so you can make sure you are getting what you want! The members here are so helpful as you’ve already seen.

2 Likes

congratulation glad you didn’t give up

2 Likes

Thank you! That means a lot!

@Msmimi04, that’s where she got her first baby :pleading_face::flushed::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The first baby I got came from reborns.com as well. A Mason kit and the artist was Mary Cunningham. He’s perfect and I still have him.

The artist for the Kyrie doll, from what she wrote me in an email, felt that the doll was an “affordable doll” and that I need to spend $500 and above for a detailed reborn. I don’t think that’s necessarily true.

1 Like

@Ladybuggirl, no, you don’t have to spend 500.00 to get a doll with proper creasing. :pensive: As you know, many of us sell on reborns and most babies there are quality dolls and priced accordingly. Many sell for below what they are worth in my opinion. The one you got was not properly creased and I feel there should have been pictures of the doll without long sleeved outfits on so you could have seen all parts of the doll. I also think you should have asked for more pictures so you could have made a better judgment of the doll. I’m glad you got a resolution that you can be happy with. There are plenty of sweet babies to choose from on reborns. Just make sure you see all of the baby. :wink:

2 Likes

That isnt entirely true. A lot of my dolls are way below that $500 mark and I think I do quality work. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh wow :flushed:

1 Like

I don’t agree with the artist at all. I think there are many reborns done for less than $500 that are very well done.

1 Like

On Reborns or elsewhere if prices are really low you usually get what you pay for. That being said, there are plenty of beautiful reborns listed there that are less that $500. Just be careful about prices that seem too good to be true and listings that don’t show clear closeup photos of details. And you definitely need to see the limbs as well as the head. Pics from different angles help as well. I hope your next purchase goes much better than this one did!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like