Krazy Krampus One of Ten!

“Krampus by Noemi Smith of Snuggle Buggy Nursery - Reborns.comhttps://www.reborns.com/item/87545/4

Just wanted to share this Reborns listing with everyone who loves alternatives!

Just thought it was interesting, and when I looked closely at the coa, I saw there are only ten of them in the world.

He can be yours for three thousand dollars.

(Not my listing, I don’t know this person and can’t vouch for them as a seller.)

What do you guys think of him?

6 Likes

Why on Earth does it look like she’s stuck her finger up his butthole in the last pic? I would have to have him more menacing, to be Krampus. I wouldn’t buy it, but it IS cute.

6 Likes

I thought that’s where her finger was at first too! Wth?? :joy:
We didn’t need a hand pic on his hairy backside at all. Lol

3 Likes

I’m very confused and…confused.

2 Likes

This is disturbing on many levels…her finger IS up his butt.

3 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Why does he have a butt to be up, in the first place?

2 Likes

Um… Maybe it is!
For some reason my link wasn’t taking me right to his listing.
But he is listed as Krampus if you use the search bar in reborns.com.

1 Like

It’s not :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: she’s just showing the tail, but I see why it looks like that​:joy:

2 Likes

:relieved: I was seriously sitting here like whyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Well I had to look at it 3 times and blow it up to see how you see a tail there. I kinda can on enlargement. She needs to change that photo out. It is misleading in a negative way. LMBO!

3 Likes

Thought about sending her a message lol

2 Likes

There’s a tail?

1 Like

I showed it to a friend and she was like, “Oh that’s its tail”. She didnt even see the violation lol

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Omg it’s really super adorable. I have no idea who Krampus’s is though… I’ve heard of him and thought he was evil Santa clause? :thinking:

2 Likes

YES! Not necessarily evil Santa, but the opposite of Santa I guess. Great movie!

2 Likes

Krampus , in central European popular legend, a half-goat, half-demon monster that punishes misbehaving children at Christmastime. He is the devilish companion of St. Nicholas. Krampus is believed to have originated in Germany, and his name derives from the German word Krampen, which means “claw.”

Not something I want in my house!

6 Likes

I’d have to have him painted creepier.

3 Likes

He’s super cute. But that penis would be a deal breaker. I wish he was not anatomically correct. And now I do see that she’s holding the tail up. But it’s hard to unsee that initial mental image of a finger up the butt. Those 2 factors make him seem way too much like a weird sex toy. :dizzy_face::woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes