Kodi Bear

Mine has not shipped yet but label has been created.

2 Likes

Mine is out for delivery!

2 Likes

Same. I ordered mine straight from LTR. I didn’t pay the invoice til Friday. I got a tracking number but it just says the label was created. :confused:

2 Likes

I knew it! But this one is cute😂

2 Likes

I ordered yesterday, other kits, and it’s out for delivery today to MO! I live in SC!! :sob:

1 Like

He arrived!! He is super cute and his head looks more realistic than June and Joe’s and not as intimidating to root. Vinyl feels slightly thicker than theirs and is a little darker but all in all so far I’m happy. Ill have to inspect closer for flaws. I didn’t realize my august had a little slice in his toe until I painted him sooo I’ll be going over this guy very carefully

11 Likes

Love these comparison shots! Thank you!

2 Likes

And it looks like Kodi is talking to Joe and June. So cute!

1 Like

Your welcome! Was fun to see them together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he is a great size!

1 Like

They are giving the new kid on the block the scoop lol

1 Like

Lol, I always wanted to see the comparison between June and Joe like this. And now I know I like Kodi Bear even better!

1 Like

I’ll have to take pics of June and joe together too!

Do you have a Maddie? That would be perfect. Chubbies Unite! Lol

1 Like

Nope no maddies for me… something about those straight arms :thinking:

1 Like

I won’t be first. I just got my invoice this morning.

1 Like

Here

3 Likes

Yay nice comparison!

Great comparison pictures. I wonder how he compares to 11 month Charlotte? If no one else gets that comparison I will do one when my Kodi kit gets here.

4 Likes

I like Kodi Bear! Thanks for the comparison pics @PhotographyForLife

2 Likes

Oh yay!! He’s so big! I love his size. Mine will be here tomorrow.:slightly_smiling_face: