Kit match help

I have an idea who I will use for them just looking to see what y’all would recommend :blush:
Maybe you see something I don’t

3 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

They are my cousins “mini me’” she has 50 % Native American and her husband is blond and blue eyed… well bald and blue eyed LOL he could be woody harrelsons twin brother. Neither of the kids look anything like him :rofl::rofl::rofl: they sure are cute though

1 Like

Add some teeth and Autumn by Ping Lau looks like the boy. She’s 19-20". Daphne by Ping Lau looks like the girl. She’s 32".

1 Like

What size kits?

1 Like

Any I’m game

1 Like

Maybe a Sandy Faber kit? Im Seeing James and Jewls Faber, but there are several smiley Faber kits that could work! (Emmy or Vivienne would also be good)

1 Like

Oh jeez they’d love that!!!

I didn’t see it but I kinda can now

1 Like

A lot of the Fabre kits would work… it’s those smiley eyes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This gives me a lot more options :heart_eyes:

I’m still waiting for my cousin to send me some baby pictures so we can see how close we got :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My original plan was Landon and Lavender, I’m not sure if she wants awake or asleep. But after ya’lls suggestions these guys look to grumpy :thinking:

1 Like

Baby pictures would help a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree! Lol! I’m going to bug my cousin again… she’s had a week to find them :thinking:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought Realborn Playful Sage, but I am horrible at kit matching. :upside_down_face:

Oooh I can see that too and at first I envisioned happy Sage and freaked out lol!

1 Like