Kit match for my son Logan

I want to make a baby for each of my children and dress them in their baby clothes and put them in a glass hutch as a way to keep all of their special baby items and also a fun way to showcase my work in my home.
For my oldest son Alexander I chose “Charles Asleep” because he reminds me exactly of my son.
So now I’m trying to think of one for my next child my second son Logan.
Do you think Sleeping would be Luciano?
I think I want a sleeper. But I’d love to hear Sleeping g and awake suggestions, B.B. or any sculpts.
Thank you so much.
Hugs Katie

7 Likes

I’m not good at kit match… but what a darling idea! And darling baby!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I think it will be so fun! And they each have a special blanket, Logan has a little tag lovey blanket, it will be so cute to display the doll with their special items. I am on the hunt on Craigslist for a hutch to display them in in my bedroom. I’m so excited about it!!

6 Likes

Neat idea!

1 Like

I’m REALLY terrible at this, but what about Bailey Scholl for a sleeper and Deryn by Mayra Garza for an Awake?

1 Like

My first thought was Robin awake… but it is a larger kit… about 3mths

1 Like

Maybe Noah by Linde Scherer?

1 Like

Have a look at Raven by Ping Lau. IDK how to get the picture over here from Irresistables.

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone I will take a look at all of the great suggestions

I see Alisa. Maybe you could go up a size on her eyes to make them a little bigger. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I think he looks like Lillian. Such a pretty baby.

1 Like

How about Lilith by Heike Kolpin

2 Likes

Without reading past his pic, I immediately see Ping Lau. Raven, or belgin. After seeing this pic I agree with Raven

2 Likes

Yes do it while they’re younger. My daughter is 18 told me I better not…(I already have the kit.) My son doesnt care but I’d have to buy an :alien: kit to match him. Poor thing, he had a rough time being born. We both did!

1 Like