Kit macpherson

girls, I want to try painting a kit of open eyes of macpherson that sells well what kit do you suggest? and how much can be sold?

1 Like

Tink. She’s adorable but I love preemies. I carried her around the doll show yesterday. She should sell for at least 400 depending on hair etc

1 Like

Thank’s :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Tink or Shaya! Tink is precious! Shaya is too but she is newer so I don’t know how she sells.

1 Like

Thank’s :kissing_heart:

@Dami Tink would NOT be my choice. They didn’t sell well at ITDS and she is sooooo tiny. I’ve got an impression that general public loves normal or bigger sized babies.

1 Like

@YelenaRey thanks yelena, you know I missed the idts I thought it was in July jaha wanted to go see the babies since I live 2 hours from orlando

1 Like

I was hoping that you’ll make a decision to come since you are in Florida. Oh well, it always a next year, but it was very educational for me as it gave me the visuals how kits looks like in real life.
I’ll keep posting pictures in ‘IDTS 2019’ thread, but it does not let me continue to post in after 3 consecutive posts in the thred.

For you to see how small Tink looks comparing to Atticus and other babies

3 Likes

@:slightly_smiling_face:

@:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It was big to me as I didn’t attend any doll shows before. We came back last night and I am still overwhelmed and tired for walking hours and hours to see everything. And even after that I still feel that I didn’t see everything :slight_smile:
I have some of pictures from the show on this link Idts 2019 - #97 by YelenaRey

2 Likes

@YelenaRey, are you able to go to the ROSE show this year? It is an AMAZING show and nothing but Reborn doll and their accessories!! You should try to go to it. I have been for the past few years and I’m always recommending it to EVERYONE!!

2 Likes

Thank you, Lynn,! Unfortunately I didn’t plan and will not go to ROSE this year, as all my vacation time already planned for a summer. Now that I am aware of those shows I’ll try to plan my vacation around them for a next year. ROSE is might be not an easy destination for those of us who lives on a East coast :slight_smile:

Agree

Actually we have quite a few ladies who come all the way from Florida and EVERYWHERE else. Hope you can make it next year!!

1 Like

@lynn Thank you, Lynn. I would love to come to ROSE. We’ll see what the life will hold for a next year.

Wish one was close in ky

Yes, that would be really nice for those who live closer to the Eastern part of the country.

1 Like