Kit help please

Hi, Deb if you do a 2nd baby what color outfit will be for it? Linda

Debora, I just had to share this picture because it is so cute! Here is the little outfit I made for you. It fits a 13" Caleb, so it should also work for your little Jacob - hope you don’t mind that I share the picture here. Caleb is modeling the outfit before I put the ribbon & buttons on, and it was taken in more bright sunlight. I hope to get it in the mail to you within the week, and will send you a tracking number. I sure hope your little friend likes this and she will be in my thoughts & prayers!

Updated with photos to show buttons & bow:

Ginny…that is beautiful!

Thanks Pia…I think it came out really cute too.

Ginny that is beautiful The other baby I do not care what color. I have not gotten a reply back so any colors is good. I will get a picture of the cocoon on here tomorrow.

thank you so much I believe in paying it forward when I can. I was so blessed with a healthy boy. I lost 2 others when I was pregnant with him and miscarried a few other times. I could conceive but because of damage during a car wreck I could not carry a child past the first trimester. I took control over my life and the roller coaster of emotions that came with being pregnant and then looking my babies and had my tubes tied. I have several children on my friends list I pray for and I want to help some way. I do not have much money but I can reborn babies!

I think you should go for the veining. She will relate and bond with her. I have noticed that the people that buy my dolls are attracted to the doll that most looks like them. What a wonderful gift you are giving her. Please show the pics of the finished doll and if you can the doll and the little girl together… OH and the matching ourfits. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool!

Debora, the package is on its way - I sent it first class & it should arrive in a few days (you can use this tracking number

(9574 2106 0207 3175 3501 31)

— Begin quote from “izzyjane”

I will send you a few preemie hats I can make from this cool free preemie hat pattern, made from women’s socks!

Magical Glitter Jars - Joyful Abode … -tutorial/
I’ve made them before and they fit Caleb, perfect, but they also stretch well, in case they need to fit a little bit larger size head.

— End quote

Those are just darling… I will remember this tip for hats…

Wow ladies thank you so much! I could not get that link to open yet but I will keep trying. Bless you all for sending those things!

I love the preemie sock hats!!! Oh how sweet - and what a fabulous idea

Oh my goodness I finally go that to load those are too adorable!

they are so adorable

Just adorable… I am going to do this,

Deb, the little outfit is on its way I mailed it Monday, should be there next week sometime!