Kenzie 2nds

Kenzie seconds are just $20.97!

5 Likes

Bodies are all out however at this price you can probably wait to assemble until they get back in stock or find other options .

i passed at the $39 but couldnt pass up this low. ha

2 Likes

I’m SO tempted… :fearful:

1 Like

Update: I bought one! I’m considering it a pre-holiday treat :blush:

2 Likes

Gotta say yeah I had seconds or was it thirds ? Do legs and arms count ? Oh well I’m guilty I couldn’t resist the charms of a good sale either .

1 Like

I was very tempted! Though, the bodies were out of stock. Is this a common issue with BB? I feel like it’s not the first time a body goes out of stock before the kit.

When they have a new release it can sometimes happen , however it is usually not that long of a wait before they are restocked on the bodies .
At any rate when I can get a new release at that big a savings and can afford it I try to get them because you can always wait for the body as you work on others.

I totally understand and I wish I had the patience for it. However, I can’t let a kit sit around since it’s money that I could have invested in something else. It’s this weird thing I have. Deals are great, I agree. Congrats on your purchase! :grin:

1 Like

I totally understand however it wasn’t a long wait at all this time they have the bodies in stock now of course the sell out risk is high as they say .

Thank you for posting that they have bodies again. I may not have noticed until they were sold out! ha

2 Likes

Anything to help lol

1 Like

Hope you got yours they are gone again , they really are a high sell out risk lol.

I did. Thank you again!

1 Like

Seconds are back up tp $34.95 Already. Glad I jumped.

1 Like

Oh yeah really good jump , I ordered but then that price came up and so I got seconds now I have two pretty babies plus a few arms and legs to spare. I got my first Kenzie kit and she really looks cute haven’t decided how I want to do it so still thinking , and that could take a while lol .
PS Bodies are back again

1 Like

Got mine today. She is cute. Mine has to fall in line behind max and Edan. May push her ahead of twin A…maybe…might make her a boy!

2 Likes

Oh great! I was getting worry because I didn’t get mines yet. I went to my PayPal history to make sure I bought them :grin:

1 Like

Lol sure they’ll be there soon

1 Like

She is here!!! Her arms and head are a little deform but I hope to fix it with heat

1 Like