Keep me away from the reborn sites!

Seriously!! I have ordered 20 kits in the past week and already have more then 10 here!! I keep seeing kits that I think I can’t live without! BB had Shyann on sale last week and I ordered 3, then they had Lainey and I ordered 3, then yesterday they have Sugar, who I adore and I ordered 3. Now they have Dumplin and I want her (wont let myself her her, even though it’s calling me lol). Then I ordered 10 kits from various sites, more then half are pre orders, so I haven’t officially killed my credit card yet, lol. I’m ordering kit faster then I can make them!!

Hate to break it to you but you are still on one! Just be like the rest of us and give in and realize that you are now addicted to shopping in addition to dolls! There are always new kits or cute clothes or a baby blanket or something that will try to get your money in trouble! Space for it all is going to be your next problem! As for Dumplin, I keep putting her in the cart and then telling myself “no, you have enough kits!” Hoping she isn’t still on sale this morning!

Welcome to the dark side......REBORNING.....        

Ha ha, you just need to find ways to rationalize your spending. For example, I quit smoking just before I started getting back into reborning. Cigarettes in my city cost $12 a pack. That means for every 10 packs I don’t buy, I’ve saved $120 - which I can now put toward my* new *habit (and believe me, I do)!

Be careful what you wish for!! I currently have 27 babies ready for adoption and 38 unfinished kits. I have at least 1 WIP all the time. I’m so hooked it’s scary. As soon as I finish one I immediately go to my storage containers to decide who’s next. I’ve been reborning for 4 years and I NEVER get tired of it.

I went through a spell where I didn’t want to do any reborning, and gave away a couple of kits (that I’ll now re-order!). Sometimes I’m just not motivated, but I’ve been spending time on this addictive hobby again, and when I get the OK from hubby, I’m gonna get me some more kits!

I finally have gotten my stash down! I refuse to order any more till I sell one

— Begin quote from “jeanhai”

Be careful what you wish for!! I currently have 27 babies ready for adoption and 38 unfinished kits. I have at least 1 WIP all the time. I’m so hooked it’s scary. As soon as I finish one I immediately go to my storage containers to decide who’s next. I’ve been reborning for 4 years and I NEVER get tired of it.

— End quote

Wow! That’s a lot!! I do the same thing, I will finish a baby, get her dressed, take a couple pics then I’m right back in the kitchen washing another kit in prepration to start painting! I’m going camping this weekend and I think I’m gonna have reborning withdrawals, lol!!