Kansas doll show

Is anyone going to the Kansas doll show?

1 Like

@pia I believe

3 Likes

I had hoped to go and it is possible that I will still come for one of the days but my sister is having surgery. So if I go it will be just to see everyone and the dolls.

2 Likes

I will be there as well… Pia and I have side-by-side vendor tables (150 & 151). Please stop by and say “hello!”

Carmen

8 Likes

I will be there are 154 & 155 and I am teaching a class there three days before the show.

6 Likes

@janan is also going to be there!

1 Like

yes ma’am! I will be there!!! :wink:

Finally home after a long trip… However, i wanted to say that the Kansas doll show did not disappoint! It was my first show that i attended. I really wasn’t expecting it to be that big. The talent there was unbelievable. I met up with a couple ladies here, bought some stuff and observed some of the most beautiful work…finally in person. I had a blast but could only attend one day–not enough time. my poor sister in law, she was a real trooper. I don’t think i prepared her enough, especially for the “live birth” I thought i knew what to expect. I wasn’t even prepared for that.

2 Likes

I forgot about this thread! I saw Lisa at the show and loved having a table. I took 7 babies and sold 3 of them (Levi, Kami-Rose and Sandie Michael)…I am planning on going again in 2019.i think the show will continue to grow. Here is my table! (Khloe Marie Winters was in Marita’s booth).

8 Likes

Nice table! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Congrats @pia, your work is gorgeous. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I’m glad I was not in the market for buying a reborn, I wouldn’t know which one to choose. Seeing various kits in person helped me tremendously. I was checking out kits, supplies,clothing and mini size dolls.@mcnair6 Carman’s work is exquisite.One vendor who attended Rose told me that Rose is about twice the size of the Kansas show. I was quite happy with this show.

2 Likes

I think Rose is way more than double the Kansas Show size. Jenny is busy getting ready for next year’s show and anyone that wants a table or booth should message her because I think it will sell out quickly!

2 Likes

Your table was beautiful @pia. Congrats on your sales!!! Will you be going again next year?

Yep! You should come!

1 Like

It was a real pleasure getting to meet you, Lisa! Thank you for your sweet comments about my dresses and baby gowns! :slight_smile:️

Carmen

3 Likes

I hope so!