July reborn swap ...:)

Hi ladies my computer was down for a few days … Had to get new one … This is mail out week …I see some has already mailed there out …I received picture of some of the babies and let me tell you they are beautiful babies…

Do you want more pics of the one I made?

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Do you want more pics of the one I made?

— End quote

It"s ok I think I got some from you…

I checked my baby is in the same state as his new momma

Dying to see photos of the swap babies so get ready to post photos for the rest of us!!

— Begin quote from “RobinRoseCreations”

I’m fairly new here…could somebody explain what swap babies is about and how it works?

— End quote

Someone hosts this and in essence The host post that they host it and we have an list of questions to copy and paste and answer about ourselves and our baby preference. The preference can include if you want a boy or girl and painted or rooted hair and maybe eye color. I did one once that the person even stated the skin tone she wanted. YEAH me ! That helped tremendously. We then send it to the host in a private message and then she takes all the names who would like to exchange babies with another person and draws the names. She then emails to the respective partner. We then buy the sculpt and make our partner the baby they want and mail it to them at the set time. We dress them appropriately and send an extra diaper and outfit and blanket and any extras you wish. You pack them in a box and mail them. Oh I forgot the birth certificate and photo album of the photo shoot. I hope that is clearer than mud. Let me know if I can clarify anything for you.

Someone is in labor right now as we speak and does not know it yet! This is delivery day for someone! My tracking number says out for delivery today!

I am so nervous! It should be delivered and no response. I sure hope this does not mean she hates the baby.

— Begin quote from “Windyday2”

Oooooooo lucky lady!!!
Omg I can’t wait snuggle my swapie!
This better then my birthday ever! Anyone here a Virgo?

— End quote

I am a Virgo!!!

I am an Aries. LOL I am so happy today the last 24 hours of my 72 hour shift. I cut my meds down maybe this is a very good sign. Now, Devil that was not a challenge to ruin my day! Get thee behind me Satan!

— Begin quote from “Neise’s Nursery”

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

I am so nervous! It should be delivered and no response. I sure hope this does not mean she hates the baby.

— End quote

Oh Debora I am so sorry that I have not responded to you about the baby! I was on vacation in st. Augustine and the storm Debby came and we were there with no emailing or able to check emails. Didn’t know that the baby was home with my boys until I got home to night. I love her and will post pictures in a few minutes. Thanks again for all the wonderful stuff you made

— End quote

Thank God I so scared you hated her!