Judge Judy handles reborn scammer

I was so surprised to see a reborn artist on Judge Judy win her case against a scammer who did a chargeback and tried to keep the doll. Supposedly she had over 30 aliases. It was a repeat, and the artist was Cheryl Ziegra. Anybody know this artist or any details about the case?.

8 Likes

I don’t know, but I am glad that she won the case !

3 Likes

I’d like to see that video. Can you post a link? The video I found was only a small portion of the case.

1 Like

I saw it on tv

1 Like

I watched it yesterday too, lol, I was so excited. It was from 2016. I was new then. I couldn’t find the episode. I didn’t watch the other case and I think you could find it if you remembered the other one.

1 Like

I don’t have TV, and I don’t particularly like Judge Judy, but I would have liked to see this episode.

2 Likes

Is their a link?

It was on regular tv. I don’t know if there might be a transcript or video somewhere. Maybe Judge Judy has a web site for the show. I love how angry she got at the scammer telling her she came to court with dirty hands and that she is not getting anything. The woman was actually suing the reborn artist for defaming her since she posted that she was a scammer. She did mail the doll back after the artist filed a case with the district attorney. But it was damaged and she fixed it up and resold it at a loss.

2 Likes

I watched this episode on computer about six years ago, when another reborn artist posted it to her FB wall. I have searched for it all over the internet and for some reason cannot find it now. Perhaps, Ms. Ziegra wanted it removed. It no longer seems to exist. All that is still up is the trailer for the episode, here:

1 Like

Found original FB post where the link to the video had been posted. The video has been removed. But according others, this woman has tried this on quite a few artists.

s20 E183. I don’t know how to watch it, I guess you have to subscribe

1 Like

Yeah, you need a subscription. I came upon that page, too, while searching for the video. It’s weird, the video posted about six years ago has just vanished.

At least I don’t think it’s totally lost.

1 Like