Joy of selling babies!

RANT: I have been trying to sell one particular doll since I first started selling them, Yesterday I got a message through reborns.com from a 17 year old who said she wants THAT doll, and asking the price! Yay, right? I wrote an email stating the price (which really is visible on the listing!!), and asking that a parent or guardian complete the transaction. After I hit SEND, the message came back undeliverable because her account does not accept incoming outside email! It is a student account from a school. I tried the phone number with her original message this morning. The first call was picked up and I could hear people talking, but no one spoke into the phone or heard me speak. I tried the call again, and got the message that no voice mail box was set up. I may never reach this person! I would love to sell a baby, but this is like hitting a wall!

2 Likes

I think you should let this one go!!

3 Likes

I may have no other option!

I second that motion sounds like a big headache on the way

2 Likes

I think she was in school and she couldn’t talk. If she really wants the doll and has the funds she will contact you but I think this one was a no hitter…no worries, it will happen, someone is waiting to find the right baby.

1 Like

Well, I’ve tried 3 times to call, twice hitting the message that there was no voicemail box. I’m done now. I did block my phone number, so that might be part of the reason was not able to get through, but I don’t want it out there. If she wants the doll, she will have to figure out how to get info to and from me!

1 Like