Joseph 3 Months Sleeping

Hi everyone,
Show me your rooted, caucasian Joseph’s sleeping for inspiration. Can’t wait to paint that chubby baby! :grinning: Pic. not mine. image

12 Likes

I’m painting him now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s mine, she was painted to be a light native baby but could pass as Caucasian too. Mommy requested longish hair so I didn’t cut it. This kit broke my drying rack so beware! The parts are heavy. And one pic of her next to a newborn (19 inch) for scale. This baby is massive.

10 Likes

It’s hard to believe, right? :stuck_out_tongue: He was such a tiny newborn.

1 Like

Gorgeous. :heart:

1 Like

Here he is next to little Agnes

6 Likes

Joey girl
image image image

14 Likes

I love her! What a great job! I think I’m gonna make mine a boy with blonde hair though :baby:t3:. I’m sure every version of this cutie will be awesome!

2 Likes

I googled him and there are plenty of him.

1 Like

Darn it… now I need this one!
Gorgeous babies Ladies!!!

2 Likes

I am new at this so I can’t offer much inspiration. I monitored his hair with a 42g forked rooting needle. I used ash blonde and auburn together when I rooted his hair. Too ambitious for a newbie. I really need to just take my time and try to get better results. I rooted his hair on the long side. He needs more trimming.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Wow! Your work and photography skills are unbelievable! I wish I could take such a good pictures of my babies. :hushed:

1 Like

Here’s mine

8 Likes

He is so cute!

1 Like

Here’s mine

7 Likes

I love this baby!

Thank you. His mommy is very happy with him. :blush:

1 Like