Jewel has arrived

I am so very excited. Jewel has arrived. Been wanting to do this kit for so long.

6 Likes

Whereā€™d you find a jewel kit, Iā€™ve been wanting her too. Sheā€™s such a little cutie.

OK Never mind I see sheā€™s back in stock lol

She is listed in the Bountiful Baby Gallery.

She is back in stock on BB and I am planning to getting a few of her too.

She was on my must have list :blush:

Me too!!!':heart:ļø she has been out of stock since before I started reborning!

1 Like

Me to. She is adorable.

1 Like

She really is!!! Now Iā€™m trying to figure out what else I need!

Am I the only one who thinks they destroyed her with the ā€œimprovementsā€?

13 Likes

I dont know what she looked like beforeā€¦ so I think this one is adorable. I love the look of her kit.

The first version was the one in the prototype pics. The new version is the blank kit pictures.

1 Like

The new Jewel kit looks totally different, I loved the old oneā€¦

2 Likes

Woah doesnā€™t even look like the same kit anymore :frowning: for the most part I havenā€™t been fond of BBs Kit ā€˜improvementsā€™

3 Likes

NO, youā€™re not alone. I actually had her in my shopping cart before I went to see the improvements. I quickly removed her. Sheā€™s not cute at all anymore and her new head looks alien. They really should take down the old photos of her since she looks nothing like that anymore

3 Likes

All the ones theyā€™ve improved have the old prototype pics up. It drives me nuts!

3 Likes

Me neither. Avery is the only one that I actually liked.

1 Like

I still have the older version of Jewel. I think the old version was so much cuter. The new face is not as wide and they deepened the wrinkles. I do not like any of the improvements that they have made on the heads. The limbs are nicer.

4 Likes

I remember this now!!! Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t rush to order!

I like the older one too. Her head is longer, chubby cheeks are gone and her eyes are alot more opened. I am sure the new kit will make a cute baby but it should of been named a different name since its completely redone.

4 Likes