Jesse is on sale! ❤️

This girl has been out of stock forever. Now she’s on sale. I decided she is absolutely worthy of her own post. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I dont see her very often but she is supper cute. I loved @Jessejuice’s

I have the head here I think. Not sure if she is too large for a cuddle body??? Did you order her?
If so let me know what you think once you get her

3 Likes

I haven’t ordered yet. I’m currently trying to find the thread of the Jesse with freckles. I don’t remember the artist. But it was an amazing baby.

3 Likes

Found it. This is Jesse isn’t it? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I think so yes!

2 Likes

That version suckered me in. I went ahead and bought one. :wink:

3 Likes

Wow, I really like her as a redhead.

1 Like

What a cute kit! Her freckled version is Amazing!

3 Likes

I remember this!!! I fell in love with her after seeing this version! I’m trying to behave myself though so. I Jesse for me but she’s been on my list for awhile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I was about to order her then realized I have 2 blank kits… guess I better start on one

5 Likes

Really cute kit (on my list to buy sometime when I can. )

When I am able to go back to work it will be easier. And able to buy kits again.

1 Like

I love Jessie she is so cute, I’ve been looking for her kit here in the UK. I wish I lived in the US lol xx

2 Likes

No no no - I must not buy any more kits as cute as they are :slight_smile:

Really cute face but 3/4 limbs and that fat body, I just can’t bring myself to purchase.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m hoping I can switch the limbs out. Or hopefully the legs can actually work as full legs. I can deal with 3/4 arms, but 3/4 legs are a deal breaker. :grimacing:

1 Like

I was thinking the same about making them full. I poured over BB large full bodies last night looking for one that might work. There is a large one that has possibilities. But the question is, will it look proportionate to her head. I think it might work.

1 Like

I have cutie in my stash. He has full arms and 3/4 legs. But his legs can definitely work as full. So I’ll probably use cutie limbs on Jesse. And cutie can be a cuddle baby.

4 Likes

Just bought Jesse! What a cutie! Even with 3/4 limbs I love her. She will be so versatile & fun to dress! Thanks for posting @Katinafleming!

2 Likes

Oh yeah cuties legs can definitely be full. I have him in my stash also, that’s a good idea.

2 Likes

Well, move on over! We’d love to have you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes