Jeanhai

Good morning!!! CONGRATS! You sold another one 12 minutes ago!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ @jeanhai

9 Likes

Did you buy it @Nikkiroc? or just stocking her? hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

She is on a roll. I feel bad that the first swap baby became a pain and she started over. Plus has orders and such…

Congrats @jeanhai

2 Likes

No!!! It was not me!! I just check on my buddies and send well wishes. I know Jean is saving for Rose and such! A little positive vibes never hurt!!! :heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

Everyone likes a nice stalker! :wink::wink::wink::scream::scream::scream::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

HAHAHA! I just realized I spelled stalking wrong… :frowning: lol I would not suggest stocking people… LOL

5 Likes

Lolololololol we might as well, we already stock babies! :scream:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Jeanhai. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nikki, if having you stalking is what sells babies, would you please stalk mine, too? Carol’s Kids Nursery. Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Ok! Will do!!! I’ll be on stalk mode in a bit! :wink:

3 Likes

Should I get them boxed up now or wait a few minutes?

2 Likes

Lol maybe by the morning!!! Lololol

Thanks, everybody. I wasn’t going to mention this one here because I already feel so blessed and I didn’t want anybody to feel bad if theirs aren’t selling as well. But since Nikki mentioned it, it is nice to share the news. Baby’s new mommy is the same customer who bought Elise.

jlesser, don’t worry about me. These were all babies that were already done, not new orders. I’m loving your swap baby enough to want to keep it. I just feel bad that it wasn’t one of your first choices, but I think you’ll like it.

3 Likes

Oops! Sorry @jeanhai I was just so excited for you and wanted you to wake up and see this… And be happy! :heart:

1 Like

It’s okay Nikki. It is nice to share the news. Thanks.

1 Like

Yay go Jean! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Well, Nikki, you are pretty good at the stalking! I had the young lady we were discussing how to do a layaway for want one of my babies, and once you said you would stalk my babies on Reborns.com, I had another buyer for the same baby contact me yesterday. I explained the situation to her, and mentioned that I had the twin for the baby she first mentioned also on my sale list. She asked for a link, and has decided she would like him instead of the first baby that the other buyer wants. Now, if everyone will just keep it together through the layaway period, I will have two babies sold! You did well on that, but how about finding me a couple of buyers that will just pay for the dolls upfront?!! :smile:

3 Likes

I told you… It’s weird. Right???

It’s gotta be just a coincidence. But it keeps happening. I hope it doesn’t wear off!:grimacing:

1 Like

CONGRATS :tada::tada::tada::tada: by the way!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Thanks, but until the dolls are paid for and on their way, they don’t count as sold. Remember the “poof”!

1 Like