Its been almost a year and six months

It has been about a year and six months all together I have been reborning dolls.I have learn a couple of tricks along the way.But one I dont get is the multi colored mottling sponges.But im still learning.When will you ladies begin pushing Xmas babies or am I too early.?

1 Like

This will be my first Christmas season as an artist/seller, but it was this time last year that I first began looking for reborns as a buyer, for a Christmas present for my daughter. I finally purchased one at the end of September last year, and after stalking reborns and eBay I definitely noticed the prices went up (especially on eBay auctions) the closer to Christmas it got. So long explanation short lol, in my non-expert opinion, I think buyers are just now starting to think about Christmas, but you’ll probably get a higher price closer to the holiday.

1 Like

I feel like you can’t start early enough for christmas.

2 Likes

especially since you just might have someone ask for one on Christmas eve. :fearful:

2 Likes

I have 3 or 4 Christmas orders now. I’m already getting all of the kits and accessories together so that when I start, I’ll have it all together.

2 Likes

I have started posting Christmas babies just after Halloween in the past. That would mean making them starting right now.

1 Like